Friday, June 21, 2013

Introductions

Hello there, and welcome to my bedroom blog.

This is my first post and my first attempt at blogging. I've toyed with the idea for a while now, and recently came to the conclusion that I'm wasting time not going for it. I knew I'd eventually end up here, but I was delaying the inevitable. Blogging is a lot of hard work and I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to the technical side of it, but I'm sure I'll get there. I've got to start somewhere, so here we are.

Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at is- please excuse me while this sucks. I've been gathering information from a few of my favorite bloggers on how to not suck at blogging. Hopefully that helps makes my newbie blog a little bit more bearable.

The plan here is to give me a platform to establish my voice and place in the blogging world. More specifically, in the sex blogging world. I hope to bring you candid and entertaining sex toy reviews, sex and relationship advice and ideas, and discussions on kinks, fetishes, and BDSM, in a sex positive environment where everyone can feel welcome.

I'm open to advice, constructive criticisms or any ideas you may have for me. Please don't hesitate to contact me via comment or e-mail at thebedroomkitten@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to running this blog and getting to know you!

-The Bedroom Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment